Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 for 1 Wednesday!

Meow, my fellow felines & feline owners out there!  Today's blog post title is "2 for 1 Wednesday" because I'm sharing two great links with you!  First up, "the Mean Kitty".  Now I'm sure mostly everybody has heard of the #1 kitty on the internet, with the infectious "Mean Kitty" music video igniting Sparta's overnight sensation and catapulting (pun!) the little guy into instant celebrity stardom! 



You can find more info on Sparta here, and a great interview between Sparta and Sparkle Cat here.  Now the "two-fer":  Cory Williams (aka Mr. Safety, and Sparta's owner) has teamed up with Petcentric, a great online pet community (with stories, games, photo gallery, blogs, contests and more!) - and in this video, shows us humans how to film our beloved kitties in 5 easy steps:



And there you have it!  Sounds easy, right?  But as most of us know, much of the "magic" occurs when the cameras aren't rolling!  Still, there's the 'element of surprise', and thanks to Cory, we have some insider tips on capturing those special moments on film! I hope you'll all subscribe to one of my favorite kitties on youtube, and I welcome you to send me YOUR "home movies"..."Lights, Cameras...and ACTION!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.