Friday, October 1, 2010

And now, a little "bathroom humor"....

Surely all you felines and humans out there have heard about cats being "potty trained".  I'm guessing it's a lot easier than people think, although personally I prefer using my own litterbox. However, I'll admit that I'm a "fan" of toilet flushing!  And I know I'm not alone! What is it with us kitties' fascination with watching a toilet being flushed?!  I, myself, can't answer that...because even though I'm not fond of water (that's an understatement!), there's something magical and mysterious about that swirling water and how it disappears at the bottom of the bowl, and then...poof! - slowly fills up with water again!!  How does it do this?!  Check out this one smart kitty who learned how to flush so that he could do it over and over again on his own!



Wait, if he could learn to do that, certainly I could!  All of us could! And here's one of many links for you humans out there to teach us kitties!  But beware!  There's a chance we might turn into "obsessive flushers", lolz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.