Friday, October 8, 2010

Cat Artists?! I could be the next Picasso!

My human is always finding out something new & interesting in the cat world, and this week was no different.  She stumbled across the "Paws 4 Art" Show and Auction going on locally this weekend, showcasing local artists' work (and yes, even some by our furry friends), and decided to do a little research.  Sure enough, what she found was that (as no surprise to me of course!) there are seemingly a few cat artistes out there:



In fact, there's even a site dedicated to the great Da Vinci's, Rembrandt's, and Van Gogh's of the cat world!  (The one of the paint splattered kitchen is my fave, btw!)
Now if your cat isn't quite the "artistic" type, or you don't want a mess, you could try this:



In fact, I think I'm putting the "Art-Casso Paint Kit for Cats" on my wish-list! While I'm at it, I think I'll add the "KittyKat Circus", both of which are available on CatsPlay.com.  So to all of my budding feline artists out there, grab a brush, some non-toxic watercolors and paint your town red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.