Friday, August 20, 2010

Calling All Tulsa Cat and Dog Lovers - Woofstock 2010 is here!!


A very special event is happening right in our neighborhood this Saturday! One of Tulsa's largest pet adoption events, Woofstock, will be held from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Riverwalk Crossing in Jenks!  Coinciding with "International Homeless Animals' Day", Woofstock is a day for us pets and our humans to come together, mingle, socialize, and have fun!  Area rescues and pet-friendly businesses will be on hand at this free event featuring costume and pet trick contests, live music, low-cost micro-chipping, even sessions with an "animal commuicator"!  Best of all, Woofstock offers a great opportunity for people who are looking for a pet in need of a good home!!  Hope to see all my feline and canine friends there for a 'doggone' good time!!!

Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.