Friday, August 27, 2010

I want to be a "Weather Cat"!!!

Once again, my feline friends, I fear there is some discrimination going on in this "dog-eat-dog world" of ours!  They have dog parks, and "dog days", and many cities even have their own "weather dog" mascot!  What about us kitties?!  Now, don't get me wrong, I like Tulsa's News On 6 Radar, the Weather Dog, and am all paws up that they were searching for both a dog who was in need of rescue, as well as one who would love meeting and interacting with humans.  All I'm saying is, what about us cats??  Felines are just as smart and loveable as our canine counterparts!  Heck, I would give a tasty tub of catnip to be on the news!  And I'm sure I could learn to do some neat tricks to entertain when I'm on the road meowing with the weatherman!  Ahhh, on second thought, who I am kidding....I'm not sure if I'd be cut out for that, but I'm sure many of my kittehs out there might be!  And wait!  I googled, "weather cat", and sure enough, there are already a few 'fair-weather'ed felines making their big break on tv!  Check out our cousin, "Bob" here - he's made national headlines!!

So, there is hope for all us cool cats that want to be on the evening news!!  Come to think of it, I haven't come across a dog AND cat "weather team"!  Hmmm, maybe I should contact News On 6!!! 
And now, I leave you with another feline friend trying to make it big, and your forecast for the week - "HOT"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.