Monday, August 30, 2010

What Should I Be For Halloween This Year?

Yes, my fellow felines, it's that time of year again!  Even though fall is not officially here and it's not even September yet, my human is already scanning the internet for adorable, funny, wacky costume ideas for me!  For some unknown strange reason, cat and dog owners alike the world over love nothing more than to dress up their pets as if we were dolls!  Some of us are more patient than others about this, but, truth be told, at least we're getting attention.  And you know we all love attention! 
Now, you may or may not recall some of my dress-up days from last year:
 


 


  

I must admit I look cute and all, even though I still don't know what all the fuss is about.  And I can't imagine what costume(s) my human is going to pick out for me this year....I think she has in mind, however, to take me to Petsmart in the not too distant future to try on some outfits!  Oh boy, this should be fun...I've never been there, but I hear they are a "pet-friendly" store!  I'm already getting anxious about all the sights, sounds, and smells I'll be experiencing!  Hopefully, there won't be any big dogs barking or running around trying to bowl me over and lick me to death! 

In the meantime, for those of you curious cats out there, here's a fall preview!  Can you guess which costume my human has picked out?  Comment below with your choice and/or other suggestions and ideas!

Purrs,
Mischief


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.