Monday, August 9, 2010

Now this is one SUPER FAT CAT!

As far as the cat world goes, I think it's a safe bet that I'm on the smaller than average size.  Always have been, always will be.  So, as much as I love to eat, I don't think I could ever measure up to this: 

I mean, me-WOW!!!  Although, this cat does remind my human of one of her previous kitties, Baby:
  

Yes, they sure do "look" alike, don't they?  But I don't think even Baby is quite as big as this kitteh.  My human recalls that although it was on a diet of cat food, it was always getting into the dog's food, which may explain her, ahem, wide girth.  But, she wasn't always this big:

 

See, at one point, she was tiny!  I hear she's doing well these days, and that she's living the country life, which hopefully means she's getting plenty of fresh air and exercise outdoors and losing weight!  I hope my fellow cousin above is on a diet by now!  You can read more about her here.
But wait!  I think I may have come across an even BIGGER kitty!  


In all seriousness, us kitties need to be careful and watch our weight, otherwise, just like our humans, our health can be compromised if we become obese.  We should be fed a diet of cat food specially formulated for our needs, with occasional "treats", and follow guidelines by our veterinarian.  Indoor cats like me also should be given ample opportunity to exercise outdoors - more on that in a future post!

Till next time, I'll leave you with some more fat cats in the spotlight!
Purrs,

Mischief



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.