Monday, September 27, 2010

Cat Cams!

My mistress was surfing the net recently and came across this


Now I'll admit, the lil pups are adorable and so playful!!  But what about kitties?  Alas, my mistress and I searched all over the internet and found many websites with cat cams, but unfortunately none that were streaming live with cats. We did, however, stumble across this cute clip:
 
Watch live video from Mark Sr. on Justin.tv


Now, of course, my humans are toying with the idea of putting a webcam on me!  I don't know how interesting that would be - seeing as how I love nothing more than to curl up and take a long catnap, or stare out the window watching the world passing by and daydreaming about that tomcat nextdoor.  Then again it might capture some of my zany antics, especially after indulging in some catnip!  I've been known to get pretty crazy off of that stuff!
Or maybe they'll put a "collar webcam" around me like this:  

 

I wonder what's next?  Kitteh vlogging, perhaps?!?!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.