Friday, September 3, 2010

The Flava Flav of Cats!

I don't know about this kitty's rapping talents, but it looks like he's got the bling part down!

At first glance, you might think this was an owner's twisted attempt at vanity, but, as it turns out, this Persian belongs to a dentist, who noticed that the kitten's teeth weren't growing in correctly.  So he decided to put the crowns on to strengthen the teeth so they wouldn't break off.   As for the gold?  Well, as long as you're at it, why not go for the gold?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.