Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Driving May Have Gone To The Dogs....

But us cats are better at it, as this video from Subaru proves!



Of course, everyone in the feline world already knows we're better drivers!  Mind you, I've never taken any driving lessons yet, although I have been behind the wheel...sort of:
 

But I'm more of a "backseat driver", and prefer the passenger's seat instead:


There now, that's more like it!  Anyhows, hope you enjoyed the video of the week, and be sure to check out more of the Subaru 'driving dogs' on Youtube.  Geez, I wonder when they'll get with the program and start hiring us cats?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.