Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dog Gives Dancing Lessons!

Menow, I've seen everything!  At this moment, I'm thanking my lucky stars that I'm a cat.  I'm also thankful that my mistress doesn't dress me up like a doll, or that she has no inclination to train me for "Dancing With The Stars"!  Let's face it, us cats aren't as gifted as canines are in some aspects, the ability to dance being one of them.  But check out this talented pooch doing the merengue!



Yeah, I'm impressed too!  But, as much as I would love my 15 minutes in the spotlight, I don't think I'll ever be as good a dancer as this doggie.  Nor would I enjoy even trying!  Can you humans out there picture your kitteh doing the mambo?  Mine can't either!  So, as much as I love watching this video, I'm gonna have to be a spectator, not competitor, in the dance field.  Let's all give Carrie paws up in her DWTS audition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Meow! I'm Mischief, a 4 year old female black cat (descendant of the Bombay breed). I'm pretty sweet and loveable most of the time, but I sure can live up to my name! This is my blog, so grab some catnip, sit back, relax, and enjoy reading all about my exciting cat tales of travel, adventure and FUN!!

Networked Blogs

Powered by Blogger.